ARS Cleanup has IICRC Certified Mold Cleanup and Remediation Technicians available to help you assess Mold damage found in your home or office.
After you have called ARS Cleanup, the steps listed below is what you should expect to see happen.
The Mold Cleanup Process:
- If you suspect Mold or find visible patches of Mold in your home or office, we suggest calling ARS. ARS’ office staff will schedule you an appointment for a technician to assess the damage. Assessing the damage as soon as possibleis critical to avoid further damage. Often times, mold damage extends beyond what you can see and will continue to spread if not treated.
- After an ARS Technician assesses the damage, we call a third-party Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) to test your property. The CIH will then visit your property to take a myriad of different samples to determine the unsafe levels of Mold at your property. ARS uses a third-party to conduct this test to ensure no conflict of interest with the before and after results. After the CIH measures the level, the CIH delivers the results and a protocol for cleanup to the Property Owner and ARS.
- Upon receiving the protocol, ARS Technicians begin setting up containment along with negative air pressure to isolate and contain the affected area. The containment area provides a barrier to help prevent cross contamination to areas not affected by mold. ARS Technicians wear clean suits along with gloves, booties, and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to limit the Technicians exposure to Mold.
- Following the setup of containment, ARS Technicians begin the remediation process. Mold Cleanup typically involves the removal building materials such as drywall, insulation, and flooring materials. Detergent cleaners and HEPA vacuuming treat and clean all nonporous surfaces.
- Lastly, ARS is a full service General Contractor speacilizing in rebuilding and remodeling after a disaster.
Furthermore, ARS Cleanup uses only top quality Mold Cleaners and equipment specifically for Mold Cleanup.
Above All, It is critical to hire the best when your health, safety, home, and belongings are in question; for this reason, our technicians are:
- Background Checked
- Drug Screened
- Trained to Industry Standards
We take great pride in ensuring the safety of each customer’s home and family while our crew is working in their home.
Additionally, ARS Cleanup works with all Homeowners and their Insurance Companies to ensure the greatest coverage under their homeowner’s policy. As a result to working with all insurance companies, ARS is a preferred vendors for several Insurance Carriers!
With over 30 years of experience, you’ll know you’re in good hands. Let ARS Cleanup take the headache of a Fire & Smoke Cleanup by getting your home or office put back together. Moreover, ARS Cleanup is Casper’s only Full Service Restoration Company!